Monday, July 8, 2013

It's Monday!

Mr. Donkey just can't leave these saw horses alone.  If I pick them up he is going to knock them over.  Every ... time.
My Grand girls are up.  We went out early to watch the cows get up and start their day.  Mr. Donkey came right over to us, stood in front of us and stared.

My Loyal Companion wants to be a cow....dog.  If he finds an old horn in the pasture, he will carry it around.  Don't try to take it from him....he want share.

There was a promise of rain!  We need it.  The pasture is so dry.  Part of the creek is even dry.  At the end of the day the promise was just that...a promise....no rain though!  Maybe tomorrow!

My chicken girls have been working overtime.  Mr. Big Stuff wishes I would stop talking about the girls...he likes to remind me of his special-ness.  OK...He is special!

This week at our house we are having a "cooking camp" for our girls!  More to come on this!  They are really so much fun!  There is still work to do on my kitchen...but there is no time to waste...my girls are growing way too fast.  (And they don't care if things are finished or not....they just want to have fun!..me too!)

He put his cow horn down just for this picture!  He threw his head up...ears flying back and barked a hardy audios!  (All the french words are taking place in the kitchen this week!)

Keep an eye out for the little things in life...there you will find so many of God's special blessings!  From cow horns to giggling girls, we are surrounded by love and blessings...From my kitchen this week...blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment