Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Because....you nver know...


Just when I was sure...spring was around the next bend...
Mr. Winter came back for an..encore!


Well hay there.....
Are you having one of those..days?
Why don't you invite your friends to...climb up there with you?
What ..you say this hay ring is broke?
Seriously!


 I never know what will show up in the pasture...
Can you see what I see?
It is a pheasant!

She has been hanging out around our home for a couple of weeks now.
I don't see her everyday...just every now and...then!


 Looking our of the window at my art table...
Some of the girl cows are checking out.....the pasture in front of our home!


Kitties are hard to draw.
They want sit still ...
Our Kitty...Barn Kitty...moved away.
I guess she was tired of living at the...barn.

Its cold here....and the weather man says we can expect more.
I have seeds waiting to be planted...just a few more weeks...
From the pasture where the cows are acting like...cows
Blessings to you this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment