Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter..In The Pasture..


 I could tell you this little straw bunny hopped onto my porch and landed on this little table but... that would be silly....And there is nothing silly about celebrating Easter.


My Savior gave His all....just to pay my ransom. 


After all He did for me ...I can still really make a mess ..of things.


 And always He is just a prayer away....
When I repent....He forgives...
Every time.


Wild bees have made their home in this Post Oak tree.
Like the bees...sin is seeking a host....
But the scriptures tell us if we will draw near to God...He will draw near to us!
O what a Savior!


The scriptures also tell us that if we cease to praise God....The very rocks  will cry out...For Our God will be praised!
I believe that along with believers...nature praises our Lord.  
Life  has been a little...hard around here for the past two weeks.  But God is faithful.
From the pasture where...WE BELIEVE!
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment