Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day...Everyday!


 I'm pretty sure that I have the best Moma...around!
I had a very wonderful Moma in law...that I loved!  
And I must not leave out my Grandmothers.  They influenced my life...in so many ways! 
I am so grateful that the older females in my life took time to teach me so many things..but most of all...they taught me the love of our Heavenly Father.  A priceless heritage.   And now it is my turn to...pass on...the faith to our Grands!


Waking up early this morning...I went out on our porch just in time to catch a little snap shot of ...a calf getting her...breakfast!  Our girls are very good...Moma's!
  

 Within a few minutes...several calves were getting...hungry!


 This is a Moma...want to be!  
Just a few more days and...maybe..she will have chicks!


 Good Morning....little one...It's Mothers Day....Treat your Moma special today!


 After a little snack...of course!


Blessings to all created beings...female!
From our pasture...We are so very grateful for Moma's
everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment