Saturday, May 31, 2014

Summer Fruit...


 First thing every morning...I gaze out my windows at the...pasture.  On this morning...the skies were crystal clear.   Within...minutes...this fog rolled in.  
The pasture is in a ..cloud!


 Every morning....I  try to study the scriptures.
Time...well spent.



 Sweet Uncle...next door invited me over to....pick berries in his...garden!
Some of them are as big as a quarter...
When I leave Sweet Uncle's garden...I have purple..lips...hmmmm.


 I ate my fill...so ...I'll make jelly with the remaining..berries!
One quick trip into town to buy  the Sure Jell stuff...


 No longer purple...they are a gorgeous...red!
Stir...Stir...don't stop stirring!
My...arm aches..


 I need some nutrition...to help with the stirring...
Home-made ice-cream...left-over from the picnic..
Now ..I feel better!


 I could probably drink...this juice...but better not..
My wooden spoon... looks like a thermometer !


Ta-da

From our pasture..
Prayers for .. many.
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment