Monday, October 13, 2014

A Fall Wedding...Shower



Sweetheart and I ...had the wonderful privilege of hosting a wedding shower....for two very special people.


A big ole pumpkin for the porch....
You know ...being fall and all..... 


A little something special...for the porch...
It belonged to my...very special Grand-Daddy.
If its old....and belonged to someone special....I'll love it..forever!


We have pumpkins in the house too.
Have I ever shared with you the pumpkins that my Daddy....helped me raise...
Love these off colored...rolly-pollie....fruits.  (Or maybe they are vegetables...I'm not sure.)



 This bowl was given to me ...many years ago.
And as fate would have it....it cracked..once I got it.
But
I super glued it...and now its somewhat usable...for dried stuff..you know.


Dried stuff...is so cool.
And this is the ....perfect color..for a fall wedding shower. 


Just a little close-up of...the porch pumpkin.
It's kind of.....large.
And
Loppy-jawed!
I like loppy jawed things! 


 And while I was fortunate enough to have ....blooming roses...
I also have....watermelons...in my flower bed!


Woo-hoo...
From the pasture
Wonderful wedding wishes to our special friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment