Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Must Be October....


Early morning dew...on early morning web....
The spider had already left for work....so...I eased dropped on his little abode..


 Really...take a close look.
Amazing.
Spider-man would love this....web!


 This is a garden "wanna be".
Hopefully....it will be my winter green garden.
It will take effort on my part...
Effort...Hm....I'll need to look that word up...



October brings...Bitter Weeds...in the pasture..and everywhere.
I kind of like them. Beauty is ..in the eye of the beholder.
Behold...



 The girls come up ....and dodge the Bitter Weed.
Maybe they are bitter....not sure.
I wonder who and why....they were named...Bitter...Weed.
 Buzzards!
October buzzards ...out in the pasture.
I counted around....15.
Just soaring around...enjoying this beautiful fall weather.
For such a large turkey like bird....they are so graceful when they fly.
Mostly they....glide!
After just a few minutes of....gliding..they disappeared...

So someone else could....admire them!


My beautiful..Loyal.
Tip-toeing through the....Bitter Weeds!
(Aged myself on that one...)
The Blood-Moon is tomorrow night...

It should be..awesome!

Prayers for some very special....loved ones...
God is with us ...when we call out to Him...
From the pasture of Bitter-Weeds...
Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment