Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Candid..Shots!


 Hot day....
Too  much time...in the shade..
An evening walk in the pasture..
Should cure what ails you!



 Love it.  The sun-set is..beautiful.
Really..you just have to be here to appreciate God's creation.


Scum on the pond.
No swimming here...
A good rain..should take care of it.
What is rain..?


 Like a squirrel ....we have to be ready for winter.
The smell...is pure..country.


 My darling...eat up..


Don't let me disturb you...while you fill up!


Smile...your on ...candid..camera!
 Introducing...
Cinderella!
A heifer with great....potential! 

( Perfect camera...timing! )


 She wanted to clean her nose too...
But waited until I put the camera...away!


And while the cows are...near and dear to my heart....
I love the other critters around here..too!

From our pasture.
Many prayers are being said
For healing and comfort.
For very special loved ones.
From our hearts
to yours..
Blessings

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment