Monday, August 4, 2014

Life..Love It!


 Our oldest Grand...headed to church camp.  We knew she would be fine and have fun because...her Moma was going along.  ( Counselor..)
Our two younger Grands would be.....spending time with us!
Cherries are good for....strength..I think..Anyway....I ate my share...


Grands are....fun!  Like my zinnias...they bring us joy!


 Middle Grand and I...like to cook.  We did a little baking.  Her apple pie...is looking good...


 Hmmm....It appears she has done this..before..


 Here's mine!
Yep...I love to cook and bake..but I'm ...lazy! 



 We had good directions...
We used our hands...too...


 And while we were rolling in the...dough...the youngest Grand...was
doing some rolling of a different sort...
Lincoln log city.
Every-where...


 A storm loomed over ....but past us right up.
The evening was and eerie .. green.
I like it..


 Mule ride....
Hop on dogs...
Kiddos in the..back!


 When camp was over...
Oldest Grand..had her birthday party....at the pool!
Yea...it was one busy week!


 Dearest friends..are very generous with their pool.
The Grands swim here...all summer.
And ..often have their birthdays...at the pool.
It appears Dearest Friends dogs...love to play in the pool...too!


Life...
I love it!
From the pasture where..my loved ones are in my prayers...
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment