Thursday, August 7, 2014

Farm Works..


 A lot of work goes on at the...pasture.
The girl chicks are enduring the heat...
Instead of complaining...they just produce..eggs!
Thank-you girls!


 Don't tell Loyal that  he is not working...his job is to entertain...me!


 Even nature is at work...
This butterfly is getting some...butter!


This is work...and its hot work!


 Brother and Sweetheart make a good team!


This Moma has a job...
Its time to clean those...hairy ears!


 Looks like a little heifer fit to me...
I don't think she is liking her...bath.


 Look at those clean ears....and she even smells good!


 Here is another replacement heifer.
Look at those eerie eyes..
She might be a little..possessed..
Its OK....I'll love the ..devil right out of her!


Loyal...still working!
I'm totally charmed by his...big smile!

From the pasture...where we are kind of tired...because..we work real hard!
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment