Tuesday, September 16, 2014

I Thought It Would Be So Easy....


 It is like being in a math class all over again.
I should remember.  
But ....I don't.
I seem to be very slow....at figuring out my new computer.
Will I ever figure out what I am doing?.....

Awesome morning sun-rise....right outside our window.


Loyal has a good memory.
He remembers where he has buried ( or hid ) all of his....toys!
Maybe he could learn this new computer.... 


Hello Mr. Donkey.
You are the reason that our porch floor had to be replaced.
Please don't chew on or  paw on our new floor.
And yes.....I have a new computer..
 Loyal...
How can I not ever love you.
Always trying to cheer me....
Forget the new computer...lets go find some more of your buried toys!


A replacement heifer that I've already dubbed...Big Red!
Maybe....just maybe she could help....me ....
Na...
I'll keep trying..
I will not give up...
I'll try to stop whining.....NOT!

Really...I am so grateful for this passed down to me...new computer.
And...I know everyone is right...once I learn how to maneuver it...
It will be much easier and faster.
Fall is starting to happen in the pasture....
From way out here....in the pasture...
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment