Sunday, September 28, 2014

Make It A Great Day!


 Good Morning....beautiful!
I hear rumors that...there is someone new....in the pasture...


Yep-ee!  This mountain belongs to ...me!

Hi....I'm new around here. 


 Oh....here I go!  Woe....
I'm picking up speed!


 Run....for you life!


 Mean while....back at the farm house....something new appeared on the wall.
It looks like a mosquito hawk....with a very long attachment.


Sleeping in the kitchen.

Just for today....I'll let him finish his Sunday nap.... 
Later I'll remind him that....he belongs ...outside!


Ahh...refreshed and invigorated!
Ready to .....see the world...and chase the new calf!

This is one very spoiled...very loved....pooch!

In many ways...life is getting back to normal...(somewhat)
here in the pasture!
May your beautiful fall days... be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment