Monday, August 19, 2013

Sure We'll Watch Them!




Everyone has left for Florida....well almost everyone!  Sweetheart and I get to take care of  the "grand-dogs."  This is Loyal To A T.  She is a honey.  She listens and she obeys.  She would do anything to protect her family.  



 This is Hey There!.  She is a blond....and that  really sums up her personality!.  She is young and has not learned the ropes yet....but she will!  She likes to sit in my lap, sleep in our bed, she even peeks under the bathroom door when I go in there....to be alone!

    
 We walked over to see my beautiful Momma.  She was making her famous cinnamon rolls.  These sweet cakes just jump up into my mouth and then they stay with me....for a very long time.  The rolls I had at Christmas....they are still with me!


Sweet dough has to rise....there is nothing quick about yeast!.



 Still waiting....can you see....there are several pans of these sweet temptations!




 Alright....now we're cooking !   Only one thing left to do....um.  These are Sooo good!  Come on over to my Mamma's.  She will share.


  These have been baked and are ready for their sugar glaze.  Oh my these rolls are good.  Can you smell them?  I will be trying to work these off....for a long while!
Blessings from our pasture....where I am out walking (and eating!)

No comments:

Post a Comment