Sunday, August 25, 2013

We Like It Here!


Hey There....is very small.  She likes to get on top of things...so she can see!  She is on a window sill at my beautiful Momma's house. If something moves...she will bark ...like a big dog!


 Loyal To A T does not like to look at the camera...ever.  She likes to get on top of things too...


Sweetheart and I went to an ice-cream social at our church one evening.  When we returned we found Loyal To A T on top of my art table.  She did a lot of rearranging and a little art while she was up there!
   

OK...I'm really winging it now.  I'm not sure why this picture went to giant size...but...hey these things happen.  Here is Hey There....she wanted to play art too.  I didn't let her spend too much time on this table.  This is the way my week has been.  We have enjoyed having them here....they have kept us on our toes!


Our crew returned this evening.  They brought me this cute jar filled with  Florida sugar sand and sea shells.  Hmm...I wonder what the grand dogs will do if they get on this table....I better move my jar to the kitchen!
Our little grand dogs will be going back to their home tomorrow.  We are going to miss them! We are also going to rest!


This picture was taken last night in Florida.  These beach sunsets are amazing. While looking at this beautiful sunset ...it so easy to express my gratitude to God.  
May your week be blessed....and may you find time to express your gratitude for all the Lord has done for you......from the pasture...blessings.


No comments:

Post a Comment