Thursday, October 10, 2013

Time On My Hands!

During the heat of summer....I went to a "tag sale."  I found a stack of old...very old...magazines.
Thumbing through the pages can be very....entertaining!
This advertisement is for....a mattress  company.  Can you imagine jumping on your bed?  This seems a little strange to me...but it does look like fun!


 This car advertisement says...you get that "big car" quality and beauty...but you pay less!  Hmm....today you get ....a match box that feels like a ......matchbox....and never mind what you will pay for it! Can you imagine the metal that is in the above car?   It could be a tank! 


 She is selling "toilet soap!"  I don't understand the grapes...except they look like her necklace.

Pepsi women are very....thin.  It appears she is at a picnic.  I wear tight dresses and fly away hats when I go to picnics too!  Then I drink Pepsi....and  just  feel ...so...thin!  Not!

Sweetheart and I are enjoying the beautiful fall weather.  I think I'll plan a trip...maybe to a ....National Monument or ...just a walk in a nearby National Forest...
Keep praying...America needs it.  Blessings from the pasture!

No comments:

Post a Comment