Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Computer....problems!

 
 
 
 
 This beautiful moon ... woke me up the other night....it was like a flashlight shining in on my face.  But it was...so beautiful!  I had to go out on the porch and get a picture.   The moss growing on this tree may look a little creepy to you...but I think it looks Beautiful!
 
 
 
 Loyal Companion showing me his scary face....Not..scared!
 

 
 
 As usual....I've been playing with my paints. Drawing and painting with my watercolors ...is my de-stressor!  And now..  I would like to explain the tardiness of this post....my computer has been....shall we say....acting a little goofy!  I think it has too much stuff  (not the correct technical word)  on it..and..so  now it is getting some needed attention.  Fingers crossed....hoping that what ever they are doing to it will....make it act like a computer and not a dart board!
 
 
 
This big ole pumpkin was carved at the
Pumpkin Carving Party by one of the girls.  This picture was taken a few days ago.  Today....the B in Boo fell out....now it  says oo!
I hope you and the little ones in your life have a safe place to go on the 31st.  We will probably be here....at our home in the pasture...holding down the fort...or....pasture!
Praying for blessings to you .... from the pasture where the pumpkin says OO!

No comments:

Post a Comment