Monday, November 4, 2013

As Normal As It Gets....


 The creek is back to normal...and the girls cows and Mr. Donkey came up for a little "look see."  I was able to get this distant picture from our back door...Mr. Donkey is going for....moss.  Moss looks like course hair...ouuuuuuu...



 A little snapshot of our newest...newbie!



 Caught you....I know it doesn't look much like a garden...but it is....and you my love are in it....
I have winter greens growing....I am about the only one who eats them...so....whats a few weeds...among friends!
That large stump to the right is a little treasure from Hurricane Ike!  We kept it around....for good measure...of course. (And to hold the fence up.)




 Barn Kitty is out and about.  I'm not a cat person...They get in my way when I'm walking....I don't understand why they do that....But.... this kitty ...I love.  We rescued her when someone decided to drop her off and our dogs decided to ....eat her....  For Shame!!!



Thought I would show you where Barn Kitty lives....She has some wall art to look at!  We like to look at it too....we are not strange.........don't you know!
We had an amazing service at church Sunday.  I so enjoy hearing of Jesus Christ, "saving grace."  Billy Graham will have what could be his final service... on the TV this Thursday.  Some stations will air it on Friday....it will be....amazing!
Wonderful blessings to you.....from the pasture..

No comments:

Post a Comment