Sunday, November 10, 2013

Better Than An Average Saturday


 The sun was coming up....it was early Saturday morning.  Sweetheart jumped  ( rolled ) out of bed....with plans to watch the sun-rise from our front porch.  Within minutes he came running ( For our age we consider that pace...a run.)  into our bedroom  urging me to come look....this is what we saw.  It was a very large rainbow with incredible color.  It was...amazing!  What a great way....to start our day!  Thank you heavenly Father....for beauty.




 I caught the girl cows....just enjoying their day....laying around re-chewing....their grass!  It was relaxing just to see them....so restful. Thank you Lord for....peace.



 In my garden....there is some...color!  They are not too good to eat....but they are sure nice to look at!



 More color in my ..flowerbeds!  ( In truth I have only two blooming zinnias...but they are so beautiful...and I did share...) 



As this day was drawing to a close....God lit up the skies...with this awesome sunset...
In every way...God is worthy of our praises.  Take time to talk with Him....it will change your life.
From the pasture.....blessings to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment