Wednesday, November 6, 2013

New Life


 I woke up this morning...did my usual  ( Which means....I went to the kitchen.... fixed me some breakfast...and looked out in the pasture..just to look...its a habit ..)   This is what I saw!  I have been keeping an eye on this cow because I knew she was ready...to have this calf.  Can you see him?  It is the little dot to the left of her.  Good Momma's stay pretty close to their new ones.  There are meanies out there....coyotes, buzzards, and who knows... what else!



 Loyal Companion...was over joyed....he is So jealous of anything that takes my eyes....off of him!




 By this afternoon....Knothead  (that is her name... she has a knot on the top of her noggin!)  brought her new one up for inspection....He is not too sure what I am...or what I'm doing with the camera... he stayed very close to his Momma.. Of  course....I already ... love him!  Disclaimer...those are not horns on Knothead.  She was standing in the perfect position to have....limb-horns!



 While out....looking....at the newbie....I came across this.  It is a watermelon plant growing in the pasture.  It want have time to produce before a frost....but it is fun to watch it grow....Seems like new life is popping up everywhere...out here in the pasture!
Speaking of "new life" don't forget to watch (or listen ) to the Billy Graham film that will be aired all over America on Thursday and Friday.  This will be an event that everyone needs to hear.   It.could ...change your life!
From the pasture.....God's richest blessings...to you!



No comments:

Post a Comment