Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Where Did Fall Go?


 The weather man said....to get ready.  Look at nature stocking up on some....nectar...just hours before the cold weather was to come.  Hmmmm....



 Here are two of the girls....they stayed up late the other night....and gave birth!  Something about cold weather...and newborn calves.  For some reason....it usually happens.  The newbies are hidden in tall grass.  I never did  find them....but they are out there.

  

 All of the peppers have been picked.   I picked them so that the freeze would not get them!



 Basil leaves and cilantro.  Smells sooo good in the kitchen!  These herbs will freeze...so..I picked what I  could!



Ahh man...... eggs will roll....The girl chicks are not really feeling the egg business along about now.  I think, like this egg....they are taking a little.....break!



 A few of the girls came up to do some yard work!  I took this from our front porch...it was sooo cold!



The frost came and went....and took my zinnias with it.....so .. until next spring....we will just have to enjoy 
pictures!
Well....ready or not....the cold is here.  Hold onto your hats....that wind is ...brisk!
Warm blessings to you....from the pasture!

No comments:

Post a Comment