Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Ahhhh..Texas Weather...



 Pasture Art!  Now that the weather has...cooled (and warmed).. and soon to cool again....the trees are putting on their colors.



 Amazing....
Our little country church is ... in the country.  On the way to worship this past Sunday....Sweetheart and I were in awe of all of the beautiful trees along the way.  It really put us in a ..."worshipful mood."



 Loyal Companion found a new "toy"....I think he might like to grow one of these.  Poor ole girl cow that lost it....she just want look right without it...



I thought he was going to give me his new horn....I was wrong!  He took off running and hid it....from me I guess!



I love to make pies....on paper! When I do make pies (to eat) I make my own crust...and it really never looks to good.....but ...we still eat it!
I am thankful for many things....including .... you!
Blessings....from the pasture...

No comments:

Post a Comment