Monday, November 25, 2013

Brr....


 Brr?....No..BRRRRRR it is cold out there.  Not only do we have cold air...we have cold rain!  The girl cows are  sooo cold.  We gave them extra snacks to help them get through this.  But what they really want is....nice soft blankets!



 Before Old Man Winter blew in....the leaves were blowing everywhere.  I love to see the ground covered in...leaves!



 We needed this little snap shot of this beautiful tree....because ....in just a few...it will be....naked!

  

A few trees along the creek....are vibrant in the fall.  The girl cows did not get the update that....winter was on the way....See that one just resting....she should be storing up some calories. The fatter they are....the warmer they will be....( hmmm.... I wonder...no.. that can't work for humans.....because I am cold right now...)



Sweetheart brought home lemons.  A lot of lemons!
A very kind person shared his bounty with....us!  He raised these in his yard.  They are big and delicious!  I put a few in this egg holder...just because...I'm quirky that way!  I made a lemon pie today....and lemonade a few days ago....maybe...I'll make some lemon chicken tomorrow...before turkey day....Hmmm...I wonder what lemon turkey would taste like....

Thank you.. for ...stopping by.....From the pasture.. warm blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment