Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Baby Its Cold Outside!


 Wow....we are having some cooold weather.  Even the critters are cold!  This little darling is looking for her Moma....She needs a little snack ... to help keep her warm.  I love it when they walk right up to the camera....just to get a little ...look-see for themselves!


Not exactly chestnuts roasting on an open flame....but Spanish Peanuts on a....really hot ..heater..will be just fine!  Ahh...the aroma of....roasting Spanish Peanuts on a cold day....This is one of my...Daddy memories.  Sweetheart looked far and wide to find just the right peanut.. ..He really is my.. Sweetheart.....


 Loyal Companion....he is not impressed with the sweater.  Its either the fit....(kind of short) or the color...


 Poor darling....he says its the ...color.



When it is cold I like to bake....which in turn means...when it is cold....I gain weight....I really must break this cycle...
Christmas ... is getting closer...I love this time of year..extra weight and all!
Stay ...warm!...
From the pasture...blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment