Monday, December 30, 2013

Cowgirls...Rule!


 Well...it was one of those days...I was out feeding when I noticed that one of the heifers had had her calf.
She came up to eat but she did not bring her new calf ..Not at all unusual for a new Moma.  So...I went looking for it......


 This newbie can not remember where to find his dinner....he will figure it out!  


 After just a few minutes I realized that I was not the only one looking ....One of the other cows was looking for this new calf....and apparently...I was in the way...yikessss...I held my ground..after all I am....a cowgirl and a cowgirl never runs....from a cow.  And about now I realized that several ole girls were out to defend this newbie...where ever she is. One cow I call Barbie ran right next to me...kicking and bucking. I was seriously considering...running.  Maybe she thought I had the new calf in my pocket...After figuring out how I would get myself out of this pickle..(without ...running) I left the new calf to be..  This new one apparently has the entire herd...on her side!


This is not the newest...but she will look....something like this one!
As you say goodbye to 2013....please...stay safe!
From the pasture...where a newbie is hiding somewhere...blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment