Thursday, December 5, 2013

DIY


 Occasionally  I need a work table ... outside.  I made this one....myself!  I was not able to photograph myself as I built this....but ....I will provide the instructions...should you be...inclined to..build one for yourself!
Find two saw-horses and set them side by side.  Find two boards and lay them on top of the saw-horses. Done!  You have made your very  own....work table!   You will feel proud....enjoy the moment!


 Now ...the reason for the work table....I am making these black vest for the Childrens Christmas program at our daughter's church.  Gliltter provides the ....sparkle.  Glitter can also wreck havoc on a wooden floor....so...I glittered outside...at my new...portable...work table!


 Just over the fence...from my work table...a few of the girl cows....munched away on .. hay...They heard the weather report....some really cold stuff is on the way...again!


 Stacked fire wood.  A common sight around here....when it is  cold!  Looks like we might need to ...stack a little more...before that cold wind gets here.


Loyal Companion expressed his thoughts on my new work table....He is wearing ....glitter!  ....Please do not tell... He is such a he-man. He sparkles in the sun-shine!
I pray your busy days will be filled with the Son shining in your life..and that you will....sparkle too!
From the very cold pasture...blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment