Sunday, December 1, 2013

Turkey..Talk






 I needed one more memory of the...snow!  
Snow is ....rare in our area so when it happens....we must celebrate!


 A few days after the snow....we had....beautiful fall weather!  Mr. Squirrel left his nest to get a bite to eat!  He needs some Thanksgiving....corn!


 Mr Squirrel... is calling all of his kin....to the ....corn party!  This spring when the corn is planted in the garden....he will make another call ... It's a wonderful life....if you are a  squirrel! 


 Thanksgiving was spent with the family at my sweet Moma's home.  Every year....it is our tradition.  I had the honor....of cooking the turkey...and then I was given the "task"....of cutting the bird up....it is not my...thing!  I carved a bit...and made a really nice....mess..when Moma suggested that we sit the bird to the side...and let it....rest!  There was no hesitation on my part...I needed a little rest myself!  Look at those silly girls posing for a turkey picture!  There is no end...to what this pair of cousins....will do!


 More tradition....putting up Granny's Christmas Tree after Thanksgiving!  Our Grand took part this year....


 Oh...the things you can do with...Christmas lights....


 Memories...
Not only are we making lifetime memories....we are learning all of Granny's secrets to her delicious...Kolaches!
How blessed our family is....
During this wonderful season of the year....take time out to give thanks to the Lord for He is so good.  
Remember those who are...alone, sick, and sad....Make an effort to reach out to them...your day will be doubly blessed.
From the pasture....where the squirrels wait for...more....blessings to you!  






No comments:

Post a Comment