Sunday, January 5, 2014

Once In A Blue Moon...


A few days ago....I was looking for a newbie.  The girl cows were acting strange that day so....I gave up my search for her ...but continued looking the next day.  Bingo....I found her.  Every once in a blue moon....this will happen.  A calf will be born that is not bigger than...a minute.  Here she is ...a  very tiny minute!  Every time I see her I just want to pick her up and put her in my....pocket!  Do I love her....I love all babies, and this one....has my heart...right in her.."pocket"!

.

She is so....sweet!  She has to reach up just to get to her dinner!  For the next couple of weeks they will be residing at the...barn.  I can take better care of them if I do not have to go....hunting for them!


I shared the news of the new calf with the girl chicks...apparently they had already heard ....I over heard them...discussing the possibility of the newbie coming from an....egg!  They are forever gossiping about something...


The cold weather is...here again.....In our area this kind of cold happens once in a ....blue moon!
I plan on checking out that moon....tonight...I want to know if maybe it is...blue! Because it is some kind of cold out there!
Check on your older family members and friends...make sure they are..warm!
From the pasture....where I am praying for you...blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment