Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Having Fun Yet?


 Loyal Companion came with me as I went for a little stroll ..out in the pasture.
Some of the calves were up...Calves love to have ... fun.!
Loyal ...is a little guy..and to him a calf is...big!  The calves love to...chase him.  He does Not love them back!  This is Not fun to him....
Oh ..no...he is getting closer....run little Loyal...run!


 After a good game of...chase the dog...it is time to conquer the hill!  I think he is wondering ...if anyone is watching him...and yes...I am!


 Ya..hoo!  I love to run!  I haven't a care in the ..world!


He rounded up some of his ..buds...and now they all...  run...like the wind!
Can you tell...I love it here!  While there is a lot of .. work...it is a wonderful..life!
God has so blessed us with His creation...I hope you are able to ..enjoy it too!
From the pasture...where calves and...people are...running...like the wind...blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment