Sunday, January 26, 2014

Snow Day...


 Sometimes a girls got to do ...what a girls got to do....and on this cold snow day...I felt the need to fill the old Tonka up with....snow!  It was a cold job...but someone needed to do it!


 Sweetheart had the day off....and he felt the need to ...hay the cows.  The tractor really made some muddy tracks.


 Sweetheart had to improvise ....he wore some socks on his..hands to keep them warm on this very cold day!  He is such a trooper....There is a million reasons why I ...love him....Getting out in the cold to feed the cows....is just one of them!


The snow banked up around the trees...


 Loyal Companion found one of his yard...toys...it was frozen stiff.  He tried to shake the snow off but....it was really stuck.  Toys are not much fun to play with when they are...stiff!


 The porch steps were...covered as well as the porch.  This made for some very careful walking. 


Hot co-co to warm my....hands and my tummy!
And now Mr. Weatherman says that we could do this all again....
Really I have had...enough!  After the beautiful snow finally melted we had...mud.  We still have mud.  There is mud all around the hay rings.  It is all around my porch.  And ..it is all over our shoes.
And right about now I remember that we have so much to be grateful for.  How can I grumble over a little...mud.
From the pasture where we will have snow or...mud may your week be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment