Monday, January 20, 2014

A Special...Visitor


 Someone special....a long time friend....came for a visit....to our pasture home..


 Hmmm....something good to eat is in order. I made this cake...and then fixed us some lunch while the cake baked....  My oven must be lopsided!  One side of this Milk-Cake was so thin....it became as crisp as a chip!...Ummmmm that chip was..good!  (I could never serve that...to someone special ..so..I ate it!)


I behaved proper....and only ate a little....but when special friend had left....I sampled a little more..


 My special friend always brings me....goodies.

  
After  much talking... a lot of giggling,  lunch and of course..the cake..my special friend need to head .. home.
Some of the calves....watched her leave.  We were sad to see her...go...
Friends add so much to our lives...  
From the pasture where....friends are always..welcome....special blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment