Saturday, January 11, 2014

The Animals..Speak!


"Man....I told her that angle did not work for me...."  sigh....


Proof positive...calves will do....anything!  This little one is inside the hay ring while his Moma...eats the hay!


"I don't think I'm too big to play....in the hay!"


I get to see this sweet little face every morning.  This is our little newbie that was born so...little. It is a great way to ...start my day!
  

 "Ahhhh...that sun feels...so good!"


No animals here....but the Grands did come up today.  They are non stop....fun!  I so enjoy listening to their stories and watching them....grow!  We all went to the barn so that the kiddos could have a look see at the newbie calf... and just like me.....they are in love with her!  They suggested that we call her "Little Black Minute"....because she is not bigger than a minute ...and she is black and so beautiful!
Things are beginning to get busy....here at the pasture.  Our niece will be getting married here....in the pasture this ...March!  Lots to do....but it will be...fun!
May your life be full of ..special moments.  I have you in my prayers....
From the pasture...rich blessings...to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment