Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentines....


 Sweetheart ask me a special question this morning....Would I be his Valentine?.....
This was my question for him...a little latter in the day...
If you  were to look closely in our home...you would find that there are little valentines hearts...randomly displayed all around!.  They are out for us to enjoy all year long.......they remind us that I am his...and he is...mine!


 I love flowers ...and our wonderful Son....knows it!  He brought these by for...me to enjoy!


 Remember decorating the shoe box  in elementary school.  It would become our own little mail-box for  classmates to put Valentine cards in...  Well my hutch is my little "shoe box."  I love to put the hand-made cards out.... love jumps off  of the cards and into my heart every time I walk by . ..


Something...unique and ..special.  There is treasure inside of this little bottle....it is a scripture from God's word....A treasure ...indeed!
On this "special" day of love....it is my hope that you....have found the treasure of God's love.
There is nothing on this earth more special than this....
From the pasture...I'm sending love your way.....
Valentine Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment