Friday, February 7, 2014

Winter...Will It Ever Leave...


 It is February...the cold month.  The fact is...it has been cold here...since winter began.  And that snow...that magical white stuff that makes us do ..crazy things...is starting to get....old.  Three times now...the white stuff has appeared on our pasture porch and today...I am cold.  The girl cows are...cold.  Even the very feathered chickens...are cold. For everyone who loves winter....this must be for...you!


My wonderful..sweet Moma, decided that she would boycott  winter and...stay inside.  She is always ..busy and this winter she has been all about  ...puzzles!   When she finished this one...she gave it to me! ( Did I hint..to her that I really love it...I'll never tell..)  It is everything that winter....is not!  In my mind I visit that light house....There I breath in the intoxicating smell of the....beach.  I take in the view and enjoy the warm...air!


Back to reality....I am trying to crochet....No clue yet what this might be...someday...but my  family has a few suggestions...We will just have to wait and...see!


  I only try my hand with the yarn arts.. in the winter...Recently .I had a visit with someone dear who just happens to ...knit!  I made arrangements with her...and she agreed to teach me...the art of..knitting! 

It is raining here...again.  With all the cold and wet stuff. that we have had this winter...
I believe we will...have a beautiful ...spring!
May your weekend be ...sunny and...warm!
From the very muddy...pasture...blessings to you....

No comments:

Post a Comment