Thursday, February 27, 2014

Blooming Pasture..


The Mustard Greens are...blooming...also called bolting!


 Snow On The Mountain!  A flower that blooms when its...cold!


 The sweet little blooms on this Plum Tree are not visible in this picture....and the fragrance that you also can not smell is....over the moon...delightful!


 More cold weather flowers...


 I don't know the name of these very old bulbs....they are from my maternal Grandmothers home....
They smell....awful...but the memory they conjure up for me is...so sweet!


 Pear blooms on a wild Pear tree.  A very old....tree that grows in the front of our place.


 No blooms here but....plenty of ...calves running everywhere!




 No blooms here....maybe after the paint drys ...we will get the Roses planted!

I love Spring!
Prayers continue ...for some very special people in my life...
From the pasture....may your days be warm...may your flowers bloom and may your life 
be blessed!





No comments:

Post a Comment