Sunday, March 2, 2014

It's How We Roll...Out On The Pasture...


 Cow candy....everyday...'


 For a reason unknown to me...calves love smoke.  Every time we build a little fire to clean up in the pasture...they are all over it.  



 Hmmm. smoke?  No silly....fire!


 Wonderful Son brought his project home to the pasture....I think the plan is to work on it in the...barn!


A little ..Dad and Son time..and in maybe no time....it will be up and running...?


Near the end of the cold season...and in early spring...we get these little white onion ie flowers. ( Probably everyone does )  I  love them!.. Years ago my elementary school teachers would receive a handful of these every day in the spring....from my little hands..to theirs!

Mr. Winter...has popped in to growl a hardy."hello."  I'm not scared!

From the pasture...I'm praying your week will be...blessed, dry and warm!




No comments:

Post a Comment