Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Go Green..


 Little Loyal has cow horns buried all around our pasture home....I observed him as he un-earthed this one.  He has a "death grip" on his little prize!  My little guy really wants to be a "cow-dog"!


 Not exactly a banner day for my egg supply....The girl chicks must have stayed up late enjoying  the "full Moon" last night.....


 Mr. He~man of the girl chicks..Does he look sleepy to you?


 Move over art stuff...the Grands want to do their school work ...here today!


 A little baking is very....educational .....( and filling! )


 Moon and Star cut outs...of course!


 A little time in the oven..and viola!  They are still green...just not in the picture!...
Moon and Star Cookies....disappear!


Wait for it.................
I'll keep and eye on this beloved Sweet Gum as she grows...leaves!
I can just tell that it's a she tree....

From the pasture....
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment