Sunday, March 16, 2014

What To Do On A Rainy Day....


 What started out as a beautiful day....(a day or two ago) turned  to....rain.  My mind wondered...I could work on a painting project...but no...not in the mood. I'll play....with the camera...

OK...dust gatherers that I have loved for...too long..smile for the camera.  They were a tad bit excited and the big plus...they received a good dusting just for their picture!  Next...


 Big Teddy that sits in rocker keeping guard over all the softies.  She looks grumpy...but she really isn't..    She inherited this look from her...Moma!  She holds her new poof wand...something acquired from the..."wedding".


 I'm still not feeling....creative enough to paint..So..I'll just take a picture of....the paint!


 A house plant that longs to be....an outdoor plant.  It probably would get more....water if it was.
But it blooms despite it's thirst!


 A little rain brought up the little yellow flowers....( I know they are weeds...but they are ..pretty! )


And with that.....Poof ...I'm out of here!

From the pasture...where spring is lurking somewhere out there....
Allow Jesus to bless your life ..this week...Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment