Thursday, March 27, 2014

Just A Walk In The.....Pasture


 An early morning walk in the...creek.  
One of the girl cows..was missing from the herd this morning...so ...I went on a little jot to...find her.  She is due to calve..any-day!  Maybe ..today!
Why walk in the creek?...Because..it was there..Because..I'm still a kid at heart!


 Ahh...My Dad grafted this blueberry onto this wild fruit tree. (can't remember the name of it)...a very long time ago.
I check it every spring...and this spring it is..smaller.  It will yield a small handful of delicious-ness. 


 If you have never smelled wild jasmine...you must.  It is..heavenly.


While I do not know what kind of little tree this is ( can't remember this one either )...the flower is awesome.  The smell...is not.
I only see these growing in the wild...and I know why..


 Some Bluebonnet sweetness!


 After looking for an hour...I headed back to our pasture home....
I did not find what I was looking for....I hope I did not miss her..Na.surely not..
I will look later in the day...and I'll leave my..camera at home..maybe..


 I have a surplus again....
Once the girl chicks start laying eggs...they work hard to...please!


It is late in the day and...look what I see.....
Can you see the tiny little black dot?
It's a great day!
From the pasture ...where life is being renewed...
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment