Monday, March 31, 2014

Take Time For The Kiddos...


 One day each week...I get the opportunity to teach my Grands.  While their education is Very important...Play time is equally...necessary!  Ya-hoo cowgirl come on out and...play!

 We are learning time-s twice!  Multiplication and....the clock!
That is some clock that I drew...Impressed?



 When we have time...after hitting the books...we have arts and craft time.   These  little dolls took several weeks to...finish.  The girls put their
 dolls up on this limb.  They want them to learn to...fly...or hang on..
Now how do you like that...I guess they learned to fly....and took their picture with them...WHY does this happen? arggggg


Loyal Companion fills in the void when the Grands are gone.  He does not have a home-made doll to play with ...but he has...a little "cow-chip". ( I'm not sure if he is going to play with it...or chew it..ewww )!

I am still learning...patience and maybe a little self control. ( Really having trouble with the self-control.  I'm glad that you could not hear what I really said...when the picture..disappeared.)
May your week be filled with "blessings"!
From the pasture...where we are all learning...something...Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment