Thursday, July 17, 2014

Considering...Breakfast..



 Every once in a blue moon....someone ( me ) forgets to pick up the chicken feed.
Not to fear...I'll just whip up a batch of from scratch..cornbread!  And just for good measure..I'll throw the egg shell into the batter!   The girl chicks...love a little crunch ..early in the morning!


 And for my breakfast...maybe an omelet...
Na...not in the mood..


 One of my dear friends suggested I start drinking smoothies for breakfast.
She said to freeze a banana ... hmmmm...I guess I should have peeled it first..
I had to whittle..the peel off...(stuck on banana peel.....omelet...hmm..)


 Throw the now unrecognizable banana pieces into the blender with a handful of frozen blueberries...


 A cup or two of cold coconut milk...
Add a tablespoon ..or two of milled flax seed.


 If your so inclined throw a few ice cubes into the blender..
Then...crank her up..and ...viola!

Note.. I tried a few ice cubes..and my smoothie was no longer..smooth.


 Deliciousness...
This tasted..so good!  And now I feel so...healthy!


 Speaking of healthy...Mr. Tomato Horn Worm.. came to my garden..to find some...health..
After he had his fill....
I introduced him to my...shoe..

In our crazy.- mixed up - up-side down world...
I've got you in my prayers.
From the pasture.morning blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment