Saturday, July 26, 2014

Houdini....and Other Pasture Things..


When nothing in your garden will grow but zinnias....
And eating them is out of the question...
You take pictures of them!
Smile ...for the camera...again!


 This beauty saw me taking my...zinnia pictures...
Her name is...Houdini...
She called out for me to...come on over.


 On my way over to ...take Houdini's picture...I saw ..this.
It is some kind of water fowl.
Have I ever mentioned besides zinnias, and cows and other ..farm stuff that I also like...
birds!



 "No"...Take my picture...not the bird.


 Side view...
She uses Oil of Moo-Lay to keep her neck firm...
( It works as well for her...as it does for...me! )


 Front view..
Some of us girls...are just so photo-genic!
Got to love those...ears!


Enough ..cow pictures...for today.
Tea...anyone?

Our VBS... was ..wonderful!   
Little and big children alike...Learned of Jesus and His love for us.
I hope..you have a place to worship this week...
From the pasture...where my camera is on...duty..
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment