Tuesday, July 1, 2014

My Ramblings...and Other Stuff...


 Sweetheart drove down our rambling road...on our way to church Sunday.
Something new....caught my eye!
Later Sunday afternoon....we drove back...Isn't this...beautiful!
It is a False Dragonhead!
Not a very common sight here...in our area.


 On one of my walks...I picked these beauties!
They are Cat-tails and they have already dried!
Perfect for my...little jar of other dried stuff!


 Pea.. time...again!
Sweet Momma and I shelled a pile of fresh picked..Purple-hull Peas!
Many thanks to...the Brother-n-law and Sis!  They know their stuff...when it comes to ...gardens!


And here is my garden crop!
This is all...you can see!
I have a bumper crop of......weeds!


 Ahhhh...
A full moon is...beautiful to be sure...but I love this!
It is just a sliver of a moon!


Could we live any place better?
I think..not!
We are getting ready to celebrate this land that I love!
From the pasture...where our hearts are full..
Many blessings to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment