Saturday, June 28, 2014

One Of Those Days....


 Yea...This bad boy has got to...go.
This years calves are..just the right size ... to go to sale.
We thought we were all set to haul a load.
Mr. Weather Man says only 20 % chance of the wet stuff....
Perfect!....We thought....

 Enter...Strike one.
This trough located in the lot, was filled the evening before with feed.......
And..
Apparently some calf...used the trough as a ...stage..
And...
Apparently the crowd...got a little out of control...
So....this had to be repaired ...and refilled..


 Strike Two!


 No hauling calves in this....


 So...while the rains fell....I played.
Draw...erase...draw...paint.


You noticed ..I don't have a strike three...oh well...
With all the rain we are having...not only are the calves fat and...sassy..

But the landscape..is full of flowery..weeds!
I went out and picked a few...just for my enjoyment!



 Sweetheart and I spend most evenings...with my beautiful...Moma!
Loyal Companion....has his own..spot at her home...on the front pouch!


 Hi there...beautiful!  I see you!

From our place..out here in...the pasture.
Blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment