Sunday, June 15, 2014

Rules...


 I believe in bovine life there must be a rule about ...getting up and moving.
In the summer months....the girls usually park for the night...around our pasture home.
When day break hits...I get to watch them...head-um-up..and move um out.


 Here are a few stragglers.  Probably just ..overslept!


 This week...in the pasture...we are hosting..."Indian Camp" for our Grand Girls and a few friends.
Rule: If the package says so easy and 8 year old can accomplish it...Put it back...and back away...
We have several crafts planned...this basket is one that was not so easy!...I am not an 8 year old and..I struggled ( and maybe wrestled ) with it for ..several hours. I still have not finished it...but...I will...before the girls get here!


And here is my final rule...
No running...jumping...hooting and hollering...NOT!
When you come to Bella and Poppy's...you better plan to have..Fun!

From the pasture...where for this week...the Squaw's Rule!
Blessings..

No comments:

Post a Comment