Friday, June 20, 2014

Indian Camp In The Pasture..


 I woke up early on Monday morning... Hmm...what was I going to do today..?  Like a lightning bolt it hit me...Today is...Indian Camp!

Plans were  made...to share Indian artifacts...Indian folk lore, and ..crafts.
 We spent as much time as possible..down here under the Louisiana Tree.  Cool breeze, nice shade and almost everyday...


 Rain.
In fact I declared that if a drought was to happen again ... I would just plan another...Camp!


 On this particular day...We made baskets. All of the basket supplies were brought to our little...area outside...when....The rain hit...again.  But this time...the rain brought a little...unwanted surprise with it...


Lightning......  
If the basket making was not enough to fry my nerves...
A lightning strike was.  
It was later discovered.. that this Cedar Tree...outside our home..was..hit.

When Sweetheart discovered it ...I said a prayer of Thankfulness...right on the spot.
Thankful that the strike found this tree...and not our...camper filled pasture home..
.

 Indian horses...like to be ..dressed up too!


 Dolls...took center stage this week...dressed like Indian's...of course.


 Meanwhile...in the pasture...Life continues.  Calves are growing...Pasture needs to be...mowed.
Same ole..same ole!
Wonderful..life! 


This week ..it was all about the..kiddos.
Now that it is over...I have some sweet memories...hopefully ..they will too.

I'm praying God will bless and protect our kiddos...They are...our future.
From the pasture....where I am cleaning up...camp..
Blessings..

No comments:

Post a Comment