Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Blueberries And...Rain..


 It's early and I'm planning to go to a Blueberry 
Farm with...our oldest Daughter and the Grand-Boy!
At 5:00 a.m. ...I'm headed out.
This little bovine needed a little pre-dawn refreshment.


 This is a new farm for us to pick...and this place had me...at the gate.


 All different kinds...
This bush had too many green ones on it.
But the next one was...just right.


We had about 30 minutes of...fun..and this little guy was..done.


I picked fast...I haven't forgotten the attention span of...a three year old!

Muffins just waiting to be ..made!


 The next day...the rain came.
Our gauge says...41/2 inches...in 24 hours.


 Our creek caught all four and a half inches...plus some...
It is ...completely out of it's banks!


With all of the rain we are having....our road sides are bouquets of colorful flowers.
I caught this Bee enjoying...the Bee-Balm!

My heart is in...thankful mode. Everyday..I realize God's presence in my life...and I can't help but be so...
grateful!.
From the wet pasture...Blessings to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment