Monday, June 24, 2013

Donkey's in the doghouse!

Beautiful!  It's called the Super Moon.  Created to light our night!
 
 
I went out onto the porch early...and took in this sight.  The full moon had all the girls soaking in it's rays!
And then I saw...the donkey...so innocent...NOT
It seems he spent his full moon jumping around in my flower-bed.  Is he leaving...is he ashamed...HE SHOULD BE.  My blooming flowers that grace my front porch...are hanging on for dear life.  Some can't even hang on because they have been stomped on so many times there is nothing left of them.
I knew that we had this ugly wire fence in the barn.  I got it out and drug it to the house.  Now its leaning around what's left of my flowers.  It's a great look...real cottage-y.  Probably Country Living Magazine will get a glimpse of it and want to showcase my flower garden.....NOT.  

 
This chicken heard what the donkey did.....(she's shocked, can you tell?)
 
 
 
Blessings to you...from the pasture...and the donkey that's in the dog-house!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment