Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Double Dipper!


Our house sits in a pasture.  I like to get up early...and on this early morning I went out on my porch just to enjoy the scenery.  I love it when I get to see the girl cows as they began their day.  After they get up ...they will feed their young before heading off for some water.  This cow had a little something extra going on!  I went in and got my phone so I could capture the moment!

One of these calves is double dipping!  Meaning she has found her another spicket to get her a little refreshment!  When the cow noticed me (see she's looking at me) she ran the little thief off!

She decided to come check me out!  (Ok...she's a very inquisitive creature...and I tend to make pets out of the ones we plan to keep, so she wasn't surprised at me...and I wasn't surprised at her walkinig up to check me out.)



Got Milk!  (Look she has milk all over her nose!)
Its even in her nose...ewwww

Going for the cell phone camera...I suggested that she go find her Momma!
If its not obvious...I love living here with the cows and all the other creatures that live on our farm!
Sweetheart and I are so blessed.  We hope you are too!
Blessings......from the cows..and me!






No comments:

Post a Comment