Monday, June 17, 2013

My Daddy

I had the best Dad in the world.  He could do Anything!  Thats me on the right and on the far left you can see half of my older brother.  Baby sis is standing with Dad.  We all adored Daddy.  (Daddy treated Momma like a queen...) 

                                                                               
We were living in Houston when this picture was taken...but in just a few months we would be moving to the country to our new house.   Dad said the city was no place to raise a family.  I never worried about us.  Dad (and of course Momma) took care of us.  They saw to it that we all learned to work and get along in the process.  If ever three kids loved their Dad...it was us.  Someday.....I want to write about his wonderful life.  We were blessed to have him with us for a long time...but not long enough.  He died at a very young 81.  He never acted old....because he never was!  He loved life...he loved his family.  Do I miss him........................everyday.
Here is a good shot of my brother.  Yea I was sitting next to Dad on the other side and Momma cut me out this time!
Blessings to all Daddy's............from the pasture.

No comments:

Post a Comment