Friday, June 14, 2013

Flag Day!

Hurray for the Red, White, and Blue! 
This morning in a small Texas community, the Flag committee,  aka as very proud Americans, were out displaying...proudly the American Flag.  Gave me the biggest goose bumps to see all along the highway flag after flag waving so proud and free in the wind. I love this country.  I can understand those who would give their lives to defend her.  I would....hope you would too!

Its a squash bloom.  I get up early (most of the time) and go outside and check the garden.  Real farm-girl you know!  Anyway I took my camera on this morning and caught a bee doing the other thing that bees do...pollinating!  Did you know that wasp also pollinate...they do!  God is so awesome...He thought of all the details.  I'm grateful....because I love squash!

 The berries in Sweet Aunt and Uncle's garden are still producing.  They invited me to pick berries again. (ya for me!)  They are bigger and sweeter than when I picked the last time!  When I left their garden I had some very purple lips...ummm they are sooo good!

 Loyal Companion sends you greetings!  He doesn't like squash or berries...so we get along real good!

Sweetheart and I will be in church on Sunday.  Hope you have a place of worship as well!
Blessings to you ... from the pasture!

No comments:

Post a Comment